I realize how difficult it is to simultaneously sell at craft fairs/venues and also work on online sales at home + keep up with a full time job. While I do have fun at fairs, I've decided that I really need to vet which venues to accept. While both have it's advantages (it's fun to meet customers and see their reaction. Immediate sales are gratifying too) it's very hard to do both well and maintain a somewhat sane life. I'm constantly worried about forgetting things and making sure I have enough time...etc.
So I'm feeling pretty good that I haven't signed up for anything in the next two months. It'll give me some time to figure out what to do. I already have some goals in mind in no particular order.
1. Eat healthier (more whole grains, greens & less sweets like cupcakes!)
2. Work out consistently
3. Push husband to do the same for the above
4. Declutter our home and organize better
5. Hang out with friends (I'm horrible in this department)
6. Take Sam(dog) out more
7. Work on increasing Etsy shop sales and custom orders at home
8. Learn to live more meagerly (only buy what we need; not what we want)
9. Be a better food shopper
10. Save money
On other news... My latest custom order. I spent roughly 1.5 months making 250+ of these wedding favors. I normally would have required more time but this came to me kind of late; so I worked my butt off every night and weekend to make it happen in time for the bride's wedding. The bride was quite pleased and made all the cutting, gluing and painting worth it. I hope to do more of these in the near future.
I believe her wedding just past so I wish her a happy happy marriage!
I love how the photos came out. It's amazing what a fancy SLR camera can do.