Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sneak Preview

I stopped in at the Brooklyn Flea today to check it out. There was a great vibe and I'm feeling good about it. I met a few fellow NewNew Members hard at work. Of course, I did not go home emtpy handed. I bought Strawberry Lip Balm & Herbal Soap from Nordea-Soaperie. I started using the lip balm right away and loved it and the soap smells fantastic. I think I really am more of a bar soap kinda gal (as opposed to body wash).

I was also eyeing CharlieandSarah's Wellie's Tote Bag. It's so darn cute!

There was also a lot of great & inexpensive furniture. Mike & I saw a few pieces but one got sold and nothing else really fit in our place.

I made a mock-up of my table last night and I'm very pleased with how it looks. This is a snapshot for your viewing pleasure. What do you think? I'm so psyched!


I could have just bought some paper bags and left it at that, but of course I couldn't. I made 30 so far. I'm not sure if I'll need more...?


In case you forgot...

Sunday, May 11th & Sunday, May 25th

10am--5pm

Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School

Lafayette Ave. @ Vanderbilt Ave. & Clermont Ave.

Fort Greene, Brooklynhttp://brooklynflea.com

No comments: