Saturday, April 10, 2010

Still Alive!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long here. The holiday flurry of selling had left me quite tired. I spent the last few months concentrating on other things in my life. For one, I've taken Bikram Yoga and am learning to focus, balance and be tone/fit. I've also been trying to step it up a notch with healthier eating habits. As much as I'd like to think I can be great at all things; I've learned that I'll do better if I concentrate on less things, and stay sane at the same time. Sometimes it's better to take a step back and re-evaluate what my priorities are at the present moment. I still love to craft but my mind just hasn't been as into it as much. However, my Etsy shop is still alive and I am slowly getting back into the craft fair scene. My first stop will be with my lovely NewNew team at our 2nd Spring Cavalcade. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Lynn Everett said...

I love your work. Such cute tins.