Saturday, May 17, 2008

Recap: Artists & Fleas

I teamed up with Amanda from MamaRobot today. It was gorgeous and sunny except for the strong gust of winds and thus knocking our tent over. We started outdoors, but after a few hours the wind forced us inside.

So, this is my second time selling and I already feel like I have a 2nd job. It's quite exhausting to say the least, but I certainly learned a great deal today and I met a few great people too. I feel really good about being a part of the craft market environment. I really like the one on one contact you get with your customers. It's nice to know what works and what doesn't.
Here is Amanda with her lovely onesies. It was a hot item for pregnant ladies and friends of. My favorite is the green tee featuring her own design, robots!
This is a display of our setup before the wind knocked our tent over. We had a promotional table of freebies featuring Etsy.com & {NewNew} Etsy Street Team. People just love free stuff!
A view from the inside at Artists & Fleas


No comments: