Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lime & Mellow Yellow


I just finished a huge order of 100 altered wedding tin favors for a soon to be bride. I'm thrilled at the result. It also helped that the theme colors are vibrant and spring-y. I'll be shipping these babies out in a day or so, can't wait to see what she thinks in person! She was also a super sweetheart throughout the process. I wish all my clients will be as great to work with as she was.
The inside - It's empty but she will be adding her own mints. Not all the tins are exactly like this. I alternated with the paper used in the side view of the tin.



Side view:

The bottom:


A box filled to the brim with tins:

1 comment:

Netty said...

Ahhhhhhhh I love my mint tins! You were so great to work with! I love the paper you chose, and the creativity you share. Thank you so much for the tins, I will recommend you to EVERYBODY I know. Annette G.