Friday, October 3, 2008

A Sneak Peek

Over the last several months I've been working with a bride-to-be for her rustic styled Fall wedding; which falls right in line with my style especially since my wedding was very similar. As you can imagine I was elated when she allowed me the honor to take on such an important task. I've been working on the wedding programs, thank you cards, table numbers, signage and I am thrilled to say that I've finally entered the last phase of the project; the placecards!

I normally have a rule not to post any custom work until well after the date of the event has passed, but I am too excited about this baby that I just can't resist to give you one sneak peek of one of the signages I made.

I've had awfully good luck with many of the brides I've dealt with thus far and Jennifer has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. Not only is she responsive and understanding with the numerous emails I sent her; but most importantly, she is appreciative of what I do and just as excited as I am about handmade!

This is what I live for. Now if only I can do this full time...

Full details will be posted after the wedding. Stay tuned!

No comments: